Sensual Surprises Apparel, Inc.
Effective from 30th of June 2016 to 30th of June 2017.
Sensual Surprises Apparel, Inc. takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
This policy covers what personally identifiable information Sensual Surprises collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the http://www.sensualsurprises.com Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to http://sensualsurprises.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our Internet address is located at http://sensualsurprises.com
Sensual Surprises Apparel, Inc.
PO Box 1102
Elgin, IL 60121-1101
You may contact us by e-mail at Sales@sensualsurprises.com
You may contact us by phone on 847.214.5050
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative. Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
Sensual Surprises is P3PSeal certified. In the event that a dispute regarding our privacy practices cannot be settled through our normal dispute resolution processes, you should contact P3PSeal, an independent third party. P3PSeal will serve as a liaison with Sensual Surprises to resolve any dispute you may have.
When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information Sensual Surprises Apparel collects, and how it is used.
Information Collected - What information do we collect and why?
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
- user.home-info.online.email (optional)
- user.home-info.postal (optional)
- user.gender (optional)
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web Site and System Administration
- Research and Development
- One-time Tailoring
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products
- Historical Preservation
Collecting your address information will allow us to deliver your goods efficiently
Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.
Information Recipients - Who has access to the information collected?
- Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
- Delivery services possibly following different practices.
Information Retention - How long is this information retained?
- We do not have a retention policy for this area of the Web Site.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Web site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web Site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Our Web site uses the following cookies:
- name="*" value="*" domain="*" path="*"